I’m not talking about the weather, although we have had a bit of sunshine in between the rain. It seems that awards breed. No sooner have I accepted the Liebster Award than I get nominated for the Sunshine Award too. Thank you 20/20 Hines Sight. After a little search around the blogosphere, I found out that the Sunshine Award is given to those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. I do that? Really? So, as with any of the blogger nominated awards there are rules. These are: The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- List 11 facts about YOU!
- Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award
- Announce the nominations to the nominee
11 facts about me:
- I am a Virgo and a pig (Chinese astrology)
- I returned to education in 2004 to get my degree and graduated in 2007. I promptly got a job as a PA and returned to administration instead of trying to use my degree in Sport and Exercise Science or Sports Therapy HND. I discovered while I was studying that I love paperwork!
- I broke both wrists whilst ice skating in 2006, 17 years (almost to the day) after my mum broke both her wrists whilst horse riding. I don’t do anything by halves.
- I love Disney, I know you know this but thinking of 11 things is hard. I have visited Disney World 5 times, Disneyland Paris 4 times and Disneyland once.
- I took my driving test 4 times and have had a full, clean licence for over 20 years.
- I met my husband when he taught me to drive – no he was not my instructor for all 4 tests. He taught me between tests 3 and 4. I haven’t stopped learning to drive though, there’s always something to learn when you travel in a car with a driver trainer 😛
- I am very proud of the fact that I don’t have any fillings at the age of 42. I hate going to the dentist in case he tells me I need one.
- I don’t like tea or coffee.
- I love chocolate and cakes.
- I live in York.
- My family moved a lot when I was growing up so I went to boarding school. We lived in Australia, Bahrain, Malawi, Botswana, Hong Kong and Zimbabwe.
I’m sorry to say that the blogs I nominate for the Sunshine Award are going to be the same, plus a couple, as I nominated for the Liebster Award. I say “plus a couple” because I found new blogs that I like, they make be laugh, chuckle or smile every time I read one of their posts.
My nominees (should they choose to accept) for the Sunshine Award are:
On my search for information about the Sunshine Award, I also found a number of pictures which are used, so pick one you like 🙂