OK, I know we’ve got through over a week of June already and I haven’t let you all know how badly May went. So, here it is:
- I have signed up for #MayMiles with SparkPeople. Every day in May I will walk, run or swim at least 1 mile (1.6 km).
Apart from the 31 May I walked at least a mile every day. The only reason 31 May got missed was because I was at work all day and parkrun was cancelled due to horse racing.
- I will exercise for more than 250 minutes per week. I got my 1500 minutes trophy from SparkPeople for the second time in
- April and I would love to get another one in May 🙂I did it, I exercised for at least 250 minutes per week. I didn’t get the 1,500 minute trophy but I did get the 1,000 minute one 😀
- I started a 30 day plank challenge on Facebook on 28 April, I will finish all 30 days.
I don’t know why I didn’t finish this but I stopped doing the plank after about 17 days 😦
- I have less than 6 months to finish my Self Assessment Diploma. To help me to do this, I will complete at least one lesson of my course every week.
I didn’t do a lesson every week but I did finish 3 out of 4.
- I will swim or run at least 1x per week, not including parkrun. I’ve been doing a lot of walking and PT but not a lot of running or swimming.
I think I did this in 3 out of the 4 weeks. I forgot it was half term at the end of May and exercise just doesn’t happen when my son is off school. We did lots of walking that week though, can that count instead of the run?
- I will read/finish at least 2 books.
I read and finished 2 books in May. It was great to get back to reading. Note to self: must read more often.
- I will continue to post photos for #100HappyDays.
I didn’t do it. Not because I didn’t want to or because I didn’t have things which made me happy but because I couldn’t take photos of what made me happy or smile every day. Sometimes it’s just a thought or something someone says and a picture doesn’t cover it.
I’m not setting goals for June except to complete at least 2 more lessons for my Self Assessment Diploma; exercise at least 275 minutes per week; and read more 😀