I’m feeling the pressure. I shouldn’t be feeling the pressure but I am. Why? Because Nancy, Sam and Helen are all putting their goals for May out there in the blogosphere. Admittedly, Nancy hasn’t posted her’s yet but she will. So now, since getting to know these girls through their blogs, I’m feeling that I should put my goals out there too. Maybe I’ll actually accomplish what I set out to do if I post them. I’ll have at least 3 people to be accountable too plus anyone else who’s read this post.
I am not going to promise to exercise every day in May. Oops! Actually, I think I am, when you see my goals you’ll see that. What I mean is I’m not going to promise to exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes or anything like that every day in May. I am posting both exercise and personal goals here:
- I have signed up for #MayMiles with SparkPeople. Every day in May I will walk, run or swim at least 1 mile (1.6 km).
- I will exercise for more than 250 minutes per week. I got my 1500 minutes trophy from SparkPeople for the second time in April and I would love to get another one in May 🙂
- I started a 30 day plank challenge on Facebook on 28 April, I will finish all 30 days.
- I have less than 6 months to finish my Self Assessment Diploma. To help me to do this, I will complete at least one lesson of my course every week.
- I will swim or run at least 1x per week, not including parkrun. I’ve been doing a lot of walking and PT but not a lot of running or swimming.
- I will read/finish at least 2 books.
- I will continue to post photos for #100HappyDays.