1. Aerosmith’s Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster – fantastic roller coaster 0-60 miles per hour in less than 3 seconds and then go round loops and twists whilst listening to Aerosmith – awesome!
2. Fantasmic – one of my favourite shows of all at Disney. If you can, get a Fantasmic Dining package booking so that you can go into the reserved seating area. If you don’t, you need to start queuing about 60-90 minutes before the show starts to guarantee getting a seat.
3. Pixar Pals Parade – all parades at Disney are great.
4. Hollywood Public Works – one of the many street performances at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These guys are my favourite.
5. Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Spectacular – definitely spectacular and even includes Lightning McQueen, or it did in 2011.
6. Toy Story Mania – love this ride. It may have something to do with the fact that I usually get the best score at the fairground games in the family 🙂
7. Go for a meal at 50’s Primetime Cafe where everyone is a child and the food is great.
8. Learn how to draw a character in The Magic of Animation – we have drawn Donald Duck, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch on previous trips.
9. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
10. Learn about Walt Disney in Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream
Some people would also include Tower of Terror but I really don’t like the ride so it doesn’t make my top 10.