Following on from my Top 10 list of things to do at Epcot, thanks to a Daily Post prompt last week, I decided to follow up with my top 10 things to do at the Magic Kingdom. Please note that this list does not include the new, expanded Fantasyland as the last time we visited Walt Disney World was in 2011 before the new Fantasyland opened. I’m sure my top 10 will change when I finally visit again and see the new Fantasyland.
My Top 10 Things to Do at the Magic Kingdom are:
- Have a meal at Crystal Palace. You can choose between breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and see Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet when they come to see you at your table. If you go for breakfast and have bacon, please don’t do what my step-daughter did and offer some to Piglet – Oops!
- Tackle the 3 mountains – Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.
- Relax on It’s a Small World – there is a reason why it is a classic, and my Mum’s favourite ride.
- Watch the Parade at least once.
- If you can stay up late enough, watch Wishes (firework show).
- Go and see at least one show on the Castle Stage or, if it is still on, the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! parade which stops in the hub on Main Street USA for a boogie.
- Visit the Hall of Presidents
- Go and see Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Browse the shops on Main Street USA
- Get your photo taken by the PhotoPass photographers in front of Cinderella’s Castle