This is my first Daily Prompt post for a while, in fact I think the last one was in January, but I am trying to get myself back in to the swing of blogging as I have actually been missing it. Today’s prompt was to make a list and as I have a challenge on my 101 in 1001 list to make a list of my top 10 (I think) things to do in each of the Parks at Disney World, I thought I’d get a head start on that.
So, here we go with my top 10 things to do at Epcot:
- Take a ride on Test Track.
- Take a ride on Soarin’ – this is one of my top 10 rides at Disney World. I find it relaxing and exhilarating at the same time. Look out for the golf ball as you go over the golf course 😉
- Go around the World – take your time and make sure to speak to the cast members in each country. You can find out all sorts of information.
- Have dinner at the Garden Grill. This is a character dinner with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. We have eaten here on our last 2 trips to Disney World and enjoyed it both times. In fact, on our last trip my step-daughter asked Dale if he’d like to come home with us and he said he would but had to stay to work. My step-daughter then asked that if her Dad could do his job would he like to come back with us? Dale said yes but the training of Dad didn’t go very well so Dale had to stay. It was very funny though and made a lot of the other diners smile too. I also danced with Pluto 🙂
- Learn about the history of communication in the Epcot ball, narrated by Dame Judi Dench.
- Visit Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore in the UK. They are my favourite characters so I’m not going to give them a miss.
- If you are there at Christmas, go and see the Candlelight Processional to hear the Christmas story.
- In the Land Pavillion, take a ride around Living with the Land to discover what they can do with different plants to help them grow in harsh environments.
- Go and see the manatees in the Seas Pavillion and while you are there go and have a chat withCrush too.
- Last, but by no means least, go and learn about energy with Ellen De Generes.